The After Buzz with Brandon Coates — January 23, 2019
Oh so much football to talk on this week's After Buzz.
- The missed PI call DID NOT cost the Saints a trip to the Super Bowl.
- The Patriots added 8 new plays the morning of their game with the Chiefs and used 5 of them in the game. All 5 of them worked.
- I was at the airport for the game and my wife started to realize why it's difficult being a Patriots fan in public.
- The NFL does not need to change their overtime rules.
- If someone had shined a laser in Patrick Mahomes face in Foxboro, that would be the lead story on every news network for the next 2 weeks.
- Moving on to the Oscars. Black Panther and Bohemian Rhapsody don't deserve to be nominated. Of course I'm most likely wrong.
- One fictional death that I wasn't able to get to on the MoSho was Ben from Scrubs.
- It's such a well done story arc and the episode that it happens so incredibly well done.
- Scrubs is available on Hulu, so go watch it if you can. I can't recommend it enough.
- And I need you to go vote for Chewie for cutest MoSho pet. You can vote HERE.