The After Buzz – January 30, 2019
Yes, I had surgery, so of course we get into that on this week's After Buzz. Here's the deal:
- My shoulder has been bugging me for awhile now but I always associated it with having crappy shoulders. Seriously, I've already have surgery on each shoulder already.
- I went to the doctor and I had a torn labrum. How bad? Won't know until he gets in there during surgery.
- It could be one week of recovery if it's just a simple clean up job and I can get right back at it. Worst case scenario is the labrum is completely torn off the bone and minimum of 4 to 6 weeks in a sling.
- Well, it was the worst case scenario. So I'm going to be in a sling for 4 to 6 weeks.
- If you want to see a picture of what the inside of my shoulder looked like, don't worry, it's in this episode of The After Buzz.
- I move on to talk about some Bill Belichick stories that not a lot of people know.
- And wrap things up with congratulating my dog, Chewie, for winning the Cutest MoSho Pet contest.