Mind Blowing Spring Cleaning Life Hacks
Spring is here which means it's time for some spring cleaning! There really is nothing quite like having a completely clean house. If you don't believe me, just check out THIS STORY about how cleaning makes you happier. Of course, the study was done by Clorox, so take it for what it's worth.
But it is that time of year to really get to things and clean up. And here are some great cleaning tricks to help you with your tidying up this spring.
- Use a pillow case to clean your ceiling fan blades. This trick will prevent the dirt from just being shuffled around, it traps the dirt inside the pillow case.
- Living in Texas, you probably have lint or dust all over your screen doors. Use a lint roller on the screens to get that stuff off of there.
- You know the water stains you get on your faucets? Use some wax paper to get it off and prevent the spots from coming back.
- Another good use for wax paper is on your shower curtain rod. If it keeps getting stuck on you and won't slide properly, just rub the wax paper on the rod.
- If you have stains on a porcelain tub or sink, you can use a combination of baking soda and a small amount of hydrogen peroxide.
- A particularly fantastic cleaning tool... the Magic Eraser.
- Use some Windex and a rag to get crayon marks of your walls.
- A way to keep your toilet brush clean and your bathroom smelling fresh, but just a splash of Pine-Sol in your toilet brush holder.