How Many Logins and Other Disney+ Questions Answered
Disney+ is here and we have lots of questions about the streaming service. Here are answers to those questions:
- Can I have commercial free Hulu with the Disney+ bundle?
- Yes, I actually did a blog about this yesterday. Here's what do it. DON'T delete your Hulu account you already have. If you don't have one, sign up for the commercial free Hulu. Use the same email address and info for Hulu and Disney+. You will get a $5.99 credit to your Disney+ bundle. You pay the full $11.99 for Hulu, and $7.58 (that's including taxes) for the Disney+ bundle.
- How many profiles can I have for Disney+?
- You can have up to 7 different profiles, and each can have their own Disney character avatar.
- How many devices can I have linked to my Disney+ account?
- You can download movies and shows to watch them when you're offline and you can do that on up to 10 devices.
- How many people can be watching Disney+ at one time?
- You can have up to 4 people watching Disney+ at one time. If you buy the bundle, that number stays the same, and you can have one person watching Hulu, and up to 3 people watching ESPN+ at one time. You can also have three different devices, each watching all three services at once.
- What devices is Disney+ available on?
- Apple devices like iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV
- Android based phones, tablets, and Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire Tablets (this one was questionable because up until about last week, Disney+ wasn't going to be available on Fire devices)
- Google Chromecast
- Smart TVs from LG, Samsung, and Sony
- Roku TV and Roku streaming devices
- Playstation 4 and XBOX One
- Desktop browsers like Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
Did I miss a question you have about Disney+? Let me know and we'll get the answer for you. Email - email@example.com