Funniest News Bloopers of September 2019
"News Be Funny" just put out their compilation of bloopers from September. The video is over 11 minutes long but I’ve annotated what I think are the highlights in a list, below.
First, a couple of semi-related observations.
- 1.) Since I’ve started blogging these I’ve noticed something I call the Law of Inverse Mass to Viewership Ratio. It states: “The smaller the TV market gets the LARGER the weather girls get.”
- 2.) I don’t know if you’re getting the same ads I am during this video but that new Jedi: Fallen Order game for XBOX looks sweeeeeet!
- :21 The guy in Philadelphia who became a hero after catching small children being tossed out of a burning building…who uses his newfound media exposure to IMMEDIATELY bash Eagles WR Nelson Agholor!
- :27 The guy who literally Naruto runs behind the reporter at the Storm Area 51 event.
- :35 Until she explains what’s actually going on this has a very BangBros vibe going on.
- 1:03 Millennials, amiright?
- 1:28 Again! Millennials!!
- 8:44 This reminds me of when I was 10 and I thought loosening the lids on the pepper shakers was the funniest thing that anyone ever came up with.
- 9:37 This is basically the best argument for CGI over practical effects I’ve ever seen.