Best News Bloopers of May 2019
This is becoming my regular start-of-the-month post: best/worst/funniest news bloopers of the previous month.
Before the video, though, some of my highlights to watch for.
- :12 This is exactly how Fernando Cuevas would get anytime he saw a local news reporter. To Fernie there was no higher level of celebrity than Doppler Dave.
- :25 She’s obvi hungry. I’m kind of surprised she didn’t call Buffalo “Buffalo Wings”.
- :37 Did…did that kitten just plunge to it’s death??
- 2:16 I’ve HEARD of people in local news wanting to “take the anchor chair” before.
- 4:15 I want to be on LSD Matchmaker.com
- 7:06 If you interview an Okie about a natural disaster on TV there is a 95% chance they will give the “Longhorns suck” hand gesture.
- 7: 15 EL PASO!!! O. Krrrrrrrrr!
- 10:22 If your traffic report is 20 minutes of talking about an empty box on a nearly deserted road, you should consider just airing a rerun of “Maury”.