River City Rockfest 2016 Is Coming!
Disturbed and The Scorpions will co-headline the fourth annual Bud Light River City Rockfest on Sunday, May 29 at the AT&T Center. This year’s Memorial Day weekend outdoor rock festival will feature more than 20 bands live on three stages. The largest festival in South Texas, more than 25,700 screaming fans attended last year’s event.
“We’re honored to be part of such an amazing event,” said Disturbed frontman David Draiman. “The lineup speaks for itself, and there’s no stronger home for Hard Rock in the state of Texas than San Antonio.”
The River City Rockfest lineup includes Megadeth, Bullet For My Valentine, Hellyeah, Sixx AM, Pop Evil, Sevendust, P.O.D., The Sword, Texas Hippie Coalition, Hatebreed, Devil Driver, Red Sun Rising, Avatar and Wild Throne and many more.
Pre-sale tickets start at 10a.m. on Tuesday Feb. 9. The pre-sale ends on Thursday, Feb. 11 at 10 p.m., while supplies last. Ticket Prices are subject to availability.
- General Admission - $39.50
- Premium Hospitality Packages - $199.50
- The Premium Hospitality Package features exclusive access to the Premium Hospitality Lounge – a shaded, enclosed area adjacent to Stage 2 – with complimentary VIP parking, complimentary lunch, dinner and beverages (10), an exclusive t-shirt, private restrooms and more.
For a full list of amenities, visit RiverCityRockfest.com. To get access to exclusive pre-sale pricing, sign up for the e-newsletter, Rockfest All-Access. Discount pricing for military is also available. The pre-sale ends on Thursday, Feb. 11 at 10 p.m., while supplies last.
General Admission tickets and Premium Hospitality Packages will go on sale to the general public on Friday, Feb. 12 at 10 a.m. and can be purchased at RiverCityRockfest.com, Ticketmaster.com or the AT&T Center Box Office.
- General Admission - $49.50
- Premium Hospitality Packages - $219.50
- General Admission four-pack - $180