96.5 The Rock Is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
That's right -- 96.5 The Rock is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
That means you can rock out every day to killer tunes, plus catch the always hilarious Buzz Adams Morning Show and great band interviews with Toni Gonzales and Loudwire Nights.
Setting up 96.5 The Rock on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 96 5 The Rock. Tap on the station logo to get to the skill page.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 96.5 The Rock skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play The Rock."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org