Will Smith Is Making A LOT More Than Martin Lawrence For Bad Boys
Variety just released a list of Hollywood salaries, and some interesting things popped up. First, here is the list:
- Ryan Reynolds, Six Underground (no release date), $27 million
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019), $20 million
- Robert Downey Jr., The Voyage of Doctor Doolittle (2020), $20 million
- Will Smith, Bad Boys for Life (2020), $17 million
- Jason Statham, Hobbs & Shaw (2019), $13 million
- Tom Cruise, Top Gun: Maverick (2020), $12 to $14 million
- Emily Blunt, A Quiet Place 2 (2020), $12 to $13 million
- Gal Gadot, Wonder Woman 1984 (2020), $10 million
- Brad Pitt, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019), $10 million
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Once Upon a Time In Hollywood (2019), $10 million
- Margot Robbie, Birds of Prey (2020), $9 to 10 million
- Idris Elba, Hobbs & Shaw (2019), $8 million
- Ben Affleck, Triple Frontier (2019), $8 million
- Kristen Stewart, Charlie's Angels (2019), $7 million
- Martin Lawrence, Bad Boys for Life (2020), $6 million
- Joaquin Phoenix, Joker (2019), $4.5 million
- Jessica Chastain, It: Chapter 2 (2019), $2.5 million
Here are a couple of interesting notes about this list:
- Will Smith is making a whole lot more money than Martin Lawrence for the new Bad Boys movie.
- Same goes for the guys that are in Hobbs and Shaw. The Rock is the big money, with Idris Elba making "only" $8 million for the movie.
- Netflix is paying BANK! Ryan Reynolds getting $27 million from the streaming service.
- If the $10 million amount seems low for both Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio, it is. They both took pay cuts to work with Quentin Tarantino on his final movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.