UFC Fighters Dislocates Shoulder During Celebration
UFC 235 was pretty nuts.
- You had Jon 'Bones' Jones do what was expected by dominating Anthony Smith for 5 rounds in route to a decision victory to retain his light heavy weight title.
- Kamaru Usman dominated Tyron Woodley for 5 rounds to win the welterweight belt.
- Ben Askren got a very controversial victory over Robbie Lawler. It looked like Lawler's arm went limp during a bulldog choke, but he was never out. Unfortunately Lawler was never out. Thankfully Dana White has said they will have a rematch between the two.
- Something that really summed up how odd this pay-per-view, even though this moment was technically on the undercard which was broadcast on ESPN, was Johnny Walker dislocating his shoulder while celebrating a victory over Misha Cirkunov.
- Walker has had some pretty crazy celebrations in the octagon by the way. But his talent is not in question. He's currently riding a 9 fight win streak, 4 of which are in the UFC.