The After Buzz with Brandon Coates — February 26, 2020
On this episode of The After Buzz:
- I talk about the spread of misinformation. It's already on the rise with the election coming up at the end of the year.
- The NFL Combine is this week and it still amazes me that teams care that much about these stats that don't necessarily lead to a good pro player.
- Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury will most likely have a third fight this summer and the UFC has been some big fights coming up.
- Disney CEO Bob Iger has stepped down. This reminded me of the book Disney Way. It's a great book that goes into the upper levels of the Disney organization back when Michael Eisner took over.
- The show High Fidelity on Hulu is great and you should be watching it.
- And finally, I talk about Butt Stories. What are Butt Stories? They were crazy college stories my high school baseball coach would tell us to loosen us up before a big game.