Is Twitter Moving to Texas? How Twitter Might Change.
Elon Musk has already started making changes on Twitter. He has fired the Board of Directors. He is floating around charging 20 dollars a month for the blue verification badge.
It is also quite possible that Musk will move Twitter to Texas.
Currently, Twitter's U.S. offices are in Atlanta, Boston, Boulder, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, and Washington D.C.
Analysts say it is a matter of WHEN not if Twitter offices will move to Austin. Musk has already moved his other companies to Texas, including Tesla, SpaceX, Neuralink, and The Boring Company. According to job listings posted in August, he also plans to launch a retail electricity business here in Texas.
He is already getting offers from wealthy Texans. Capitol Land and Livestock CEO Jim Schwertner has offered Musk 100 free acres of land to build a new Twitter headquarters in Schwertner, Texas.
So what might Twitter look like after it moves to Texas?
1) Tweets will all have to end in "Y'all"
2) The Twitter bird will wear a Stetson.
3) When trolling a tweet you disagree with you'll have to begin with "Bless Your Heart"
4) No more naked photos. You must wear boots.
5) Every Twitter profile must mention at least one of the following: H-E-B, Whataburger, or Bucees
6) Tweet friendly that's the Texas Way.
7) To prevent foreign BOTs from taking over, all Twitter users must pass a Texas quiz.
8) Texas Emojis
How else might Twitter change when it comes to Texas? Feel free to let us know on our app.