Food & Artist Showcase This Saturday Downtown
It is the first big event post COVID quarantine. Food, music, arts, it is a day where we can come together and appreciate all that San Angelo has to offer.
This Saturday May 30, from 11-6 you better be in downtown San Angelo so you can experience just getting out and enjoying the weekend.
San Angelo strong is working hard to bring life back to downtown and this is the first step.
Many businesses involved have been drastically affected by the shutdown and are slowly starting to experience an uptick in business.
According to GoSanAngelo, here is a list of the artists performing and where to find them.
• West Texas Funk- Old Central Firehouse Pizzeria & Taproom
• Kevin Collins and Angel Noriega- The Grind & Brew Cafe
• Gustavo Rodriguez- Vida Hair Studio
• Mike Rauch- BackBeat Music Co
• Billy Dan Langley- Heritage Park
• Charles Reyes- the Historic Seally House
• Patrick Venne- Janelle Rae Boutique
• Chris Coleman & Dave Segoviano- Legend Jewelers
• Aaron Hflein & Nathan Lopez- Ruiz Studio & Gallery
• Manny Campos- Miss Hattie's Restaurant
• Mykel Martin at the House of FiFi DuBois
• Dedra & Sam Knox- Twisted Root Burger Co.
• Kevin Brown- Fuentes Cafe Downtown
• Kristen Sorrells- AR Beauty Bar
• Wrather Rhodes- Brix Winery
All the artists will be playing for tips so please be willing to tip them if you can.
See you Saturday.