Yes or BS – ‘Game of Thrones’ Edition
Game of Thrones had a good season finale last night. Not a great episode, but maybe it just felt that way because the week before was one of the greatest episodes ever of any show. But it was still a solid season finale that lead to what should be an absolutely epic season premiere next year.
So here is some Yes or BS, based on Game of Thrones.
- The Mountain has been played by three different actors.
- Yes - The current actor is Hafþór (Hoff-thor) Björnsson, but he's also been played by Conan Stevens and Ian Whyte.
- Kit Harrington (AKA Jon Snow) didn't know his real name until he was 11.
- Yes - His parents never told him his real name was Christopher until then, he just thought it was Kit.
- The actresses who play Cersei Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen have both played Sarah Connor, Linda Hamilton's character from The Terminator.
- Yes - Lena Headey (Cersei) played her in the TV show The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Emilia Clarke played her in Terminator Genisys last year.
- The character The Hound falls off a cliff in season four. And the actor who plays him broke his ankle doing it because he refused to use a stunt double.
- BS - The actor, Rory McCann, did have a stunt double. But many years ago, McCann did fall off a cliff in real life and broke his arm, wrist, both ankles and fractured his skull.
- Peter Dinklage is the only actor who has been in every episode.
- BS - No one has been in every episode. But Dinklage has been in the most. 54 our of 60 so far.