What Would You Do To Wipe Out Student Loan Debt?
I've had two very different college experiences. Well, technically three. I went to a community college right out of high school because my dad told me I had to. Didn't know what I wanted to do, I ended up getting a full time job, and bounced from job to job for the next few years.
After realizing that all those jobs weren't for me, I had a conversation with my dad. He asked what I wanted to do and I said I wanted to be in radio. So he said go do it. I enrolled in a radio broadcasting program and got my degree.
Fast forward to 2012 and I've been laid off from my radio job and I was done doing radio. I wanted out. So I enrolled in school to get my degree in Computer Science. Now, what made this experience different than the others? I went for a total of two terms. Took 5 classes, and racked up $10,000 in student loan debt. Needless to say I reevaluated what I was doing and decided to not continue down that path.
So a recent survey was done, that asked 500 college students what they'd do to wipe out all of their student loans. Here are some of the better answers:
1. 85% would give up weed for life.
2. 84% would stop watching Game of Thrones.
3. 62% would star in a short porn video.
4. 61% would give up cheese.
5. 58% would deal with Comcast customer service every day for five years.
6. 43% would give up toilet paper and wipes for five years.
7. 31% would give up sex for the next 10 years.
8. 27% would get Zika.
9. 9% would actually give back their degree.
10. And 8% would move to North Korea for 10 years.