WALL, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man sought after two people were fatally shot and another was critically hurt has been caught and his two children were found unharmed with him.
The Andrews County Sheriff's Office says Brian Jones Berry of Wall was being held Monday on a charge of capital murder of multiple persons.

An Amber Alert issued for his 7-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son included a description of Berry's vehicle, which was stopped Sunday night in Andrews.

Tom Green County Sheriff David Jones says deputies earlier Sunday responded to a domestic disturbance at a home in Wall, 170 miles southeast of Andrews.

Tom Green County Sheriff's Office
At 11:20 am approx.

Update on Wall ShootingJuly 29, 2013

Just after 6:20 p.m. Sunday evening, July 28, 2013 Tom Green County Sheriff’s Deputies were dispatched to the 7000 block of FM 1223, for a report of a shooting call. Upon arrival deputies located three shooting victims. Two victims at the scene were deceased and a third transported via Airmed1 to Shannon Hospital where the shooting victim was listed as critical.

The suspect identified as Brian Jones Berry 40 yrs., left the scene with his two children, 7 year old daughter Kelsey Berry and 9 year old son Bryson Berry. An Amber alert was issued for the suspect and the two children. At around 11:00 p.m. Sunday evening the Amber alert was canceled when authorities from the Andrews Police Department and Texas Rangers located and apprehended the suspect. The two children were found to be unharmed.

The identity of the deceased has been release, Keri Berry, 36 of Wall, TX and Brandon Block, 31of San Angelo, TX. The third victim who was airlifted has been identified as Susan Block, 26 also of San Angelo, TX. Susan’s condition is still listed as critical.

Local, State and Federal agencies helped assist in the search of the suspect and children, with the San Angelo Police Department being instrumental in helping locate the suspect’s vehicle.

Brian Jones Berry, 40 has been charged with Murder and is currently being held in the Andrews County Jail on a $500,000.00 bond.

Information from: Standard-Times, http://www.sanangelostandardtimes.com