Meet Scott Allison
Objective: To market properties utilizing sound planning, professional ethics, persuasive skills and a strong company support system.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Graduate Realtor Institute GRI
- Certified Residential Specialist CRS
- Graduate Angelo State University, BBA Real Estate & Finance
- Graduate of Dale Carnegie
- Graduate of Leadership San Angelo
- Owner/Broker of Scott Allison Real Estate
- 25 Years in the Real Estate Profession
- Realtor of the Year 1994
- Voted San Angelo’s Best Realtor 1990,1992, and 2001
- Voted San Angelo’s Best Real Estate Company 1995-2003 Consecutively
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Outstanding Young Man of America 1986
- Director Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Planning Commission
- Previous Member of the Mechanical Board
- Member of the San Angelo Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Trepac Trustee Texas Association of Realtors 1999-2003
- Vice President Region II Texas Association of Realtors 2001-2003, 2012-2014
- Chairman Future Leadership Council, Texas Association of Realtors 2001
- Member of Better Business Bureau
- Member of National Association of Home Builders
- High Energy and Enthusiasm
- Expert in Residential Marketing and Promotion
- Knowledge in all Aspects of Real Estate Sales
- Assisted by Full time Licensed Sales Associates
He Can Answer Questions Relating to:
- How do I sell my home?
- What do I need to do to buy a home?
- What are buyers looking for?
- Why should I use a Realtor?