City of San Angelo’s New Website
The City of San Angelo today launched a new website at cosatx.us that is more attractive, more user-friendly and more interactive.Among the new features on the site, developed by Vision Internet under a contract approved by the City Council, are:
- More options for completing applications and forms online.
- Links of particular interest to residents, visitors and businesses.
- Comprehensive calendars and news.
- An extensive listing with detailed information about City parks, facilities and venues.
- Pages devoted to each City department and division with easily accessible contact information.
- Phone numbers and email addresses for every City employee with an email address.
- A comprehensive site map that makes navigating the site easier than ever.
“Our citizens and other visitors to the site are going to love it,” Public Information Officer Anthony Wilson said. “The new cosatx.us is inviting, informative and interactive. The site is the City of San Angelo’s face on the worldwide web, and we believe it makes a splendid first impression.”
Wilson said work on the site is continuing, as City staff members explore the best ways to allow citizens to conduct more of their City business online, including making more payments via the Internet.
Citizens and other users are encouraged to offer suggestions for the site by calling the Public Information Office at 325-481-2727, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via the site itself.